Re: [IP] JDBGMGR.EXE virus

At 06:15 PM 2/8/2003 -0600, j graphics unltd. wrote:

>I received this from my internet provider. I found it in my system and
>deleted it.

Too bad - this is a hoax.  JDBGMGR.EXE is an executable used by Windows to
run Java script.  It's part of Virtual Machine.  If you don't visit web
pages that use Java, then you probably won't miss it.  If you do need it,
you will have to re-install Virtual Machine.  For instruction you can visit
the Microsoft web page and search for the file name.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine alone and do not necessarily represent
those of my wife who runs our house and makes more important decisions than
I do.