[IP] JDBGMGR.EXE virus

I received this from my internet provider. I found it in my system and
deleted it. Dear All, > > A virus has been passed on to me by a contact.
My address book WAS > infected. Since you are in my address book, there
is a good chance you > will find it in your computer too. The virus
(called jdbgmgr.exe) is not > detected by Norton or McAfee anti-virus
systems. The virus sits quietly > for 14 days before damaging the system.
It is sent automatically by > messenger and by the address book, whether
or not you sent emails to your > contacts. Here's how to check for the
virus and how to get rid of it: > > YOU MUST DO THIS: > Go to Start, Find
or search option > In the file folder option, type the name jdbgmgr.exe >
Be sure you search your C: drive and all sub-folders and any other >
drives you may have. > Click "find now" > The Virus has a Teddy Bear icon
with the name jdbgmgr.exe DO NOT OPEN > IT > Go to Edit (on menu bar),
choose "select all" to highlight the file > without opening it. > Now go
to File (on the menu bar) and select delete. It will then go > into the
Recycle Bin. IF YOU FIND THE VIRUS, YOU MUST CONTACT ALL THE > PEOPLE IN
YOUR ADDRESS BOOK, SO THEY CAN ERADICATE IT IN THEIR OWN > ADDRESS BOOKS.
> > To do this: > Open a new e-mail message > Click the icon of the
address book next to the "TO" > Highlight every name and add to "BCC" >
Copy this message and paste to new email. Enter subject and send. > >
This virus was passed on to me by a contact who had me in their address >
book. Please forward this message to EVERYONE in your address book