Re: [IP] Food Police and Summer Camps

Now you've got me started again.  Food police.  More
like Food Nazis.

"Are you supposed to eat that?"
"Is that something you can have?"

Usually it was teachers and relatives.  My mother
didn't have a clue, so I can't count her in that
second group.  My former MIL definitely was in that
group.  Sheesh - she still is weird about it - 10
years post-divorce!

Summer Camp.  Wow.  Did we EVER have more fun eating
all that forbidden candy that we'd lug to camp in our
duffle bags & trunks.  The first camp I went to went
out of business not long after my parents refused to
let me go back.  Mid-70s.  I still have photos of
those early years.

And, yes, I do remember the no candy for lows because
we'd fake it.  That was a long time ago.  What a

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?