[IP] pregnancy and diabetes

I didn't take your message as coming down on anyone :-), believe me, as I go
through this retinapothy right now, I soooo wish I had this pump so much
sooner.  I think you are lucky to have a pump with a pregnancy and to be able
to have much better control than I'm sure I did during my pregnancies, and I
agree 100% about being the healthiest mom possible for your baby.  That's
what got me to quit smoking, drinking and got my A1C from 13+ to 8-9 for all
the years before I got my pump.  The message I was wanting to convey was to
take the best care of yourself that you can and don't stress about things
that are out of your control.
PS:  Congrats on your pregnancy in case I forgot to say that earlier, as I
sit here waiting for the limo to pick up my 16 year old girl and her friends
for dinner and school dance.............