[IP] Re: Clicks

>Re: [IP] Paradigm stuff.. or 508?
>But, it wouldn't solve the not-hearing-the-clicks-during- the-delivery

I like the clicks too.  Yeah, its a pain sometimes to have people asking me
"what's that noise?" all the time, but ....  For me, I can *feel* the
clicks, so I know things are working right.

The faster (and more frequent) delivery would be a problem for me, too.
Insulin stings.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1