[IP] home from hospital

 Well I got home about 10pm last night, threw up once more then slept until 3pm
today!, my mom woke me every 2 hours to test and I managed to drink a little and
eat 1 1/2 pancakes. I'm good now just week and shaky, but now my mom is geting
it. In emerge they gave me an IV and a shot of gravol, which seemed to do the
trick they did some test to rule things out and sent me home. They never did
figure out what it was though. I was at the hospital for 5 hours. My sugars were
between 2.4-8.0 the whole time.
 I Don't think it was the Norwalk cause the family I work for had it in Dec. and
I somehow didn't get even though I was there as they had it! 4 out of them got
it and and bad.

 I have been in and out of the hospital the past week visiting my gramma so
probably picked something up there.

 I'm still drinking lots of Gatorade and pedialyte(doc's orders) to make up what
I lost, which was ALOT! I was only throwing up for about 4 hours but it got to
the point where I was throwing up buckets of my bodies green liquid(which I
remember from the past is a bad sign)

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm