[IP] Do Different Pumps Result in Diff. Results

I know there are differences in pumps with regard to features etc. And I
firmly believe we deserve a chance to choose our own with no pressure from the
Insurance co. or HMO.

What I am trying to figure out is if different pumps produce better results
for patients.  No Animas arguments please, but I am wondering if the smaller
increments, and then the three minute basal delivery (available in other pumps
as well) can produce better control for some people?  I have had a miserable
time with my pump and several bad experiences.  I really want to know if
changes in features can improve my test results or not?

Please only send honest opinions, as I am not into starting a pump war!