[IP] Restless legs

>>>My husband tells me that I "jerk" all night long.>>>

My hugsband has/had Restless Leg Syndrome and he has not been dx'd with DM.
The painologist, however, did Rx a medication that helps RLS, but hugsy
hasn't had this happen so we haven't got it filled. When he did regularly
have RLS, I'd lie there and count it happening every 13 seconds - like

Maybe do a search on RLS and see what can be done.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

I've learned....  That sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a
heart to  understand.  ~ Andy Rooney <3