Re: [IP] mom cold and uncaring <For Jan>

> Looks like we come from the same type of family. My mother believes that I
> only still have my T2 diabetes because my faith isn't strong enough  for
> to want to heal me. I can only hope that I truly am a much better and more
> sympathetic mom to my boys and unborn baby than she ever dreamed of being.
> Melissa

When I was a teen my father took me for an endo appt. In the waiting room a
man told his diabetic friend that he was diabetic because his faith in God
was not strong enough. When I made a derisive comment to my father about
what the man said, my father stunned me by agreeing with the man. I don't
think I ever completely got over that.

It still amazes me that, even with all the news stories, scientific
developments, etc., and even in one's own family, some people think it's
your fault. God help THEM.