Re: [IP] Palm software (was Log books)

Thanks everyone for the great advise, I just downloaded logbook DM and
purchased it myself.  I hope all I had to do is enter the registration
number to bypass the trial 40 entries, is this correct?  Seems like a
great program to me and yes it is easy to use.  Can you print out the
results from your computer good question Liz?