Re: [IP] Interesting...

I'm a fan of MM as well.  I have been using them since I started pumping in
'89.  I currently use the 508 and love it!!!  They put through the Medicare
w/in two weeks of my dr. and CDE requesting my upgrade.  I have had my share
of problems and they have responded very well.  I am very pleased with the
service I have rec'd even since the merge.  I have never thought of
switching pumps, haven't even looked at the features of the other pumps.
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
I am very pleased to hear someone else is pleased with them.

until next time...
Lisa Ann