[IP] Insulin-Pumpers UD/Grid Team

We don't normally allow solicitations (other than for supporting this
website) on the List Mail, but there is a special group that deserves
your attention.  Some of you may be familiar with the email @ redacted
project, well there is another scientific effort at group processing
which may benefit you more directly.  Their goals include a Cure for
Cancer and fighting "Bio-Terrorism" by developing a treatment for
Anthrax and Smallpox.  They also have done studies for the American
Diabetes Association.  To help them, you download a "screen-saver"
program which can use your computers idle time for processing and it
will send completed data packets back to their servers and retrieve
new ones.  The whole process can be very transparent and will not
affect your normal programs operations.  You can download this
Windows program here:

<A href="http://www.grid.org/download/gold/download.htm"> Click here
to download </A>

Currently we have 55 members on the Insulin-Pumpers Team.  After you
have the program installed, please come join us in supporting this
research by signing up for the Insulin-Pumpers team here:

<A href="http://tinyurl.com/5je2"> Click here to Join the I-P Team </A>