[IP] Cozmo Pump

I second your email! We just made the decision to change from the Htron to
Cozmo. We just submitted the paperwork, and hope to have the little blue baby
in 2 weeks! I have been dealing with Logimedix, and not Deltec...but the rep
there has been very good. Kevin cannot wait to play with all the cool features
the Cozmo has!

Mom to Kevin, 14, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99
Soon to be Cozmo pumpers...the next generation of pumping!