[IP] My A1C

Well.............I finally got my A1C results, and to be quite honesty am a
little disappointed. Pre pumping it was 6.8 and it was steadily going up
each time, so that was bad. Now after 3 months of pumping it is 6.7 so, yes
it is coming down, but darn it, I been having such GREAT sugars, I thought
for sure it would be the low 6's. But on the other hand my first month,
month and a half, well, that was an adjustment period I guess. My doc was
very happy with the results! And I will just have to wait 3 more months for
my next A1C results I think.
Tami in Tucson