[IP] Cozmo update

Renee (Melissa's pump mom) wrote:  anymore Cozmo updates? Have you had to
contact Customer Service?

No, fortunately, I have not had to contact customer service but another one
of our members has and I believe he feels he got excellent service. As I
stated in an earlier email, I had calls from  the supplier, LogiMedix, my
trainer contracted by Deltec, and from Deltec shortly after my training to
make sure everything was going well.

I  typed up the "Pump Setting" menu for another IPer who had inquired about
the programmability without the extra software. It shows the versatility of
the pump. It is rather lengthy so I am not going to send it in a public
email but would gladly  send it privately.

My favorite things are still
1.) meal bolusing by carbs
2.) entering my bg for it to determine correction with both the meal bolus
and a correction bolus
3.) having insulin on board automatically figured into any correction
calculation
4.) having the 2 hour (or whatever I choose) reminder to check my bg.

I'd like to see a few public posting from my fellow Cozmo users. They could
probably give a better view since they have used other pumps and can make a
comparison.

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03