[IP] minimed advice

I have been trying to get my 508 exchanged for a paradigm since last spring.
I couldn't make it to the classes because they were all too far and during
the week when I worked and I could not take time off for it.  They kept
putting me off having me call back to find out the next class schedule.
Finally in December they told me that I could do it here with a local
trainer and that they would have one call me.  I have heard nothing.  Am I
being impatient or should I really be mad?  Any advice on how to proceed?