[IP] United Healthcare && Unisolve

I just received my first pump supply order under our new insurance, United
Healthcare, I received everything except the Unisolve. The invoice says "The
unisolv wipes are not covered by insurance." We've never not had these
covered.

Is there anyone out there that has United Healthcare that gets these
covered??

Please contact me privately as I am on digest mode.

Thanks!!

--
Allison
Mom to Tarek, age 10, IDDM, dx 11-16-1998