Re: [IP] Bethlehem Steel Insurance woes

-- WELL, what would you rather see happen ??
The CEO having to live on a mere 14,000,000 a year, or him getting a
3,000.000 bonus
for coming up with such a creative, money saving, idea ???
(in other words, i think this stinks)
( i have absolutely no proof of this, other than what ive observed in the past)
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)