[IP] Treating lows

I have recently started using the glucose tabs.  I like the flavor of the
raspberry ones you can buy at Wal-Mart.

I have also, since pumping, treated a low by just suspending the pump when I
don't want to eat.  When you shut off the supply of insulin, it's amazing
how fast your blood sugar will rise.  Does anyone else sometimes just turn
off the pump?

Lea