Re: [IP] Paradigm stuff.. or 508?

> I currently have a 507C.  After all I have heard here about
> the Paradigm, I think I will go with the 508.

>>> I've had insulin trials of the latest Animas, Dtron plus, and the 508.
I would sooner get both of the other pumps over the 508.  I see it as the
least desirable of the
three.YMMV, of course, but how do you know until you consider all of your
options?>>>

The above post was not directed at me, but I'm old and set in my ways -
therefore I'd go with the 508. I want those clicks and the slower delivery
and I don't know another pump that would have those features. I had 2
previous pumps (CPI/Lilly) that didn't click and delivered quickly like a
shot - DON'T want that - at all!!!

My second pump, a Betatron II had a few features, but is now very archaic.
The DE (no *C*s back then) would not tell other patients about my kind of
pump cuz she didn't think they'd need all those bells and whistles. I say if
there are choices, let the patient make the choice, but at least offer them.
I did feel kind of out of the loop being about the only one with my brand,
but I still preferred it. (~_^)

@
Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Ask me about my vow of silence.