Re: [IP] Paradigm stuff.. or 508?

> I currently have a 507C.  After all I have heard here about
> the Paradigm, I think I will go with the 508.

>>> I've had insulin trials of the latest Animas, Dtron plus, and the 508.
I would sooner get both of the other pumps over the 508.  I see it as the
least desirable of the
three.YMMV, of course, but how do you know until you consider all of your

The above post was not directed at me, but I'm old and set in my ways -
therefore I'd go with the 508. I want those clicks and the slower delivery
and I don't know another pump that would have those features. I had 2
previous pumps (CPI/Lilly) that didn't click and delivered quickly like a
shot - DON'T want that - at all!!!

My second pump, a Betatron II had a few features, but is now very archaic.
The DE (no *C*s back then) would not tell other patients about my kind of
pump cuz she didn't think they'd need all those bells and whistles. I say if
there are choices, let the patient make the choice, but at least offer them.
I did feel kind of out of the loop being about the only one with my brand,
but I still preferred it. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Ask me about my vow of silence.