[IP] Re: refusing treatments for lows

> Its just that at times Claire refuses these saying they taste
> awful (only when she is low, as all kids seem to like them).  So then I
> up other things that will raise bgs quickly.
> Barbara, Mum of Claire 8

I have found that many times when low, I have no desire for any food in my
mouth, no matter how sweet. It's like I have a sour taste and it's a turn
off. Can someone explain why other times we want to eat the fridge? Why the
two extremes?

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Walk on the left side after dark - otherwise you'll soon be playing a harp.
~ Barney Fife