[IP] Does anyone Not use a MM?

I've been using a Disetronic Htron + for 3 years.  I absolutely love it.  The
fact that it doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles is a plus for me, even
though I'm a techie!  I bolus through my clothes, look at the screen once or
twice a day to see how much insulin is left in the reservoir and how much I've
taken that day - and that's usually it!  The only screens I want to look at
during the day are my TV and my PC!