[IP] Treating Lows

A very handy source of Dextrose for LOWS are SweetTarts and Smarties.  Both
are small tablets that come in rolls of celophane.  A roll will give you 5 or
6 gms of carbohydrate.  I find these in many places in begs and some times in
displaies of bulk candies. at aprox $1.69 per lb.  My experence is that 1/2 a
roll will usually raise my bs level up 15 or so points.  Much more will over
treat the low and get me up more than I need.. YMMV and so Test, Test and
Dr. Charles Soderstrom  Dx'd T1 10/53 at age 19