Re: [IP] Paradigm stuff.. or 508?

> I will have to make up my mind in the next few months as to which pump i
> to upgrade to.  I currently have a 507C.  After all I have heard here
> the Paradigm, I think I will go with the 508.

As another MM customer (MM is all I've used) I'd urge you to broaden your
horizons a little bit.  I'm needing an upgrade myself, and have also
determined that the Paradigm isn't the pump for me.  I've had insulin trials
of the latest Animas, Dtron plus, and the 508.  I would sooner get both of
the other pumps over the 508.  I see it as the least desirable of the
three.YMMV, of course, but how do you know until you consider all of your

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990