Re: [IP] Paradigm (Bateries and Good reviews)

Eloisa -

 <<I assume :o) there are plenty people like me that tend to be quiet about how
we have had no issues at all with our Paradigms. Also, at times, I feel like in
general the list tend to put MM down quicker than any other company. If you read
the postings with an open mind there are a lot of bad experiences shared for
pretty much every pump manufacturer out there.>>

 I have to strongly disagree with your statement. (Please don't take this as a
personal attack, just an observation about MM.) I've been researching a pump for
my son since last June & no other pump company has the problems of the MM. I
belong to this list & the Parents of CWD . . . & there are constant complaints
about MM. I can't remember even 1 about any other pump company. How can that be?
I have to assume that the other pump companies resolve the problem so
expediantly that the "problem" with other pumps become praise in how well that
the problem is handle. JMHO.