Claire's One Touch Ultra gives readings extremely close to the lab.  It was
checked yesterday and once again was only 0.1 mmol different.  4.1 vs 4.2
This result is the same even with much higher readings, as I recall one test
the day we began pumping it was 16.1 vs 16.2.    Our very first meter, a
Glucometer Elite was/is (because I still have that 60 second count down
meter) only .1 off as well.
     However, in between we had lots of meters that I didn't trust one bit!!
Their readings were way different from the readings of the hospital meters,
which the nurses claimed had been just calibrated with the lab.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8