[IP] Watermelon Glucose Tabs

Not sure what brand they are, but WalMart sells watermelon flavored
glucose tabs.  I think it is 50 for around $4.99.

I personally like the orange ones the best and have no problem finding
them.  I buy them at Meijers for $4.49 and sometimes they are on sale
2 for $6 so that is when I stock up, otherwise I buy 2 bottles at a
time, one for each nightstand and I have the tubes of them on various
tables around the house.