[IP] Treating Lows-Skittles

We use skittles for lows-they are 1 carb each and the little treat-size pkgs.
that come out at holiday time have 15-18 skittles in them.  They are quick to
munch and the pkg. is flat so it fits in the outside storage compartment in
the One Touch Ultra meter bag-very handy for us.  I'm sure our dentist
wouldn't be thrilled at the sticky nature of Skittles, but we have to make
some choices sometimes-just brush when you get home! Found an after Halloween
clearance sale at our local Kroger and bought them out!  I think they have a
Valentine version out now.
Sherry, mom to Liz, age 13, dx3/01, MM508-5/02