[IP] TGIF Chat tonight!

Well, it's the end of the Work Week and what better way to unwind and
relax then to come to IP Chat!  Please join us for our End of the
Week, TGIF Chat tonight at 9pm in the Anytime room on the
website. (http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml)

Hope to see everyone there!

	Insulin-Pumpers.Org - The Original and Always The Best
	   Diabetes and Insulin Pump Chat on the Internet!

Pump Hugs!

Steve & Jem
email @ redacted
Type II- 1981, Insulin dependant - 1993, Pumping (MiniMed 508) - 7/01
"As we brushed past each other, you favored me with a smile.
It's okay if we never meet again. I'm lucky you were here just for a while!"