Re: [IP] mom cold and uncaring <For Jan>

Looks like we come from the same type of family. My mother believes that I
only still have my T2 diabetes because my faith isn't strong enough  for God
to want to heal me. I can only hope that I truly am a much better and more
sympathetic mom to my boys and unborn baby than she ever dreamed of being.