Re: [IP] Bolus for Bacon?

I have discovered turkey bacon. Louis Rich tastes the best of all of them in
my opinion.  There are others, but they just don't taste right.  I can have
4 slices and it's only a few grams of fat.  I have eaten "real" bacon and it
shoots my sugars up from the fat and so I avoid it at all costs.  My CDE
told me about it.  It might take a little while to get used to the taste,
but after a few time, it's really become a treat.