Re: [IP] Re: Treating lows

I use Smarties with Joshua.  I keep a jar of those rolls of Smarties close to
his room so even in the middle of the night if I check him and he is low I
can feed those to him, about 3-4 at a time (there are 15 pieces in each roll)
and he will chew on command.  These don't get gooey or nasty in hot or cold
weather and last forever (don't get stale)  I stock up every Halloween.

mom to Joshua