re:[IP] Little guys can move mountains

<<From: RoseLea <email @ redacted>

Looks like my insurance battle is over.  I just got a call from my
insurance company and they told me a letter was on its way approving my
request for more test strips.  Not only that, but they are in the
of changing policy to see that other covered members can also get more
200 test strips.  So everyone out there with problems with their
companies, keep fighting.  Little guys can indeed move mountains.  :o)

*flexing muscles*>>

I am so happy for you RoseLea and so glad you didn't give up!!
I will remember your battle and your victory the next time I have to
fight with my insurance company about this kind of thing!