[IP] My Paradigm, Peter

got my Paradigm pump, Peter on 6-23-02. I LOVE him!!!! I have had only 2
"E-21" alarms....No big deal. You just reprogram yours basal, time and date.
I'd rather do that than have my pump change my basal rates and overdose me!!
It only happens during a battery change and if you put the battery in
backwards. When I first got it I took out the battery and put in a slighty
used Duracell. The pump didnt like it and said "replace battery". I love how
this pump talks to me in full sentances.  My pump software is the origenal
1.7. I would like to get a bach-up pump for "just in case". I wish MM would
give us 2. I want to find a back up pump from someone who wants to get rid
of an older model, like the 507. I have a few SS infuson sets for that
model. If anyone want to get rid of a spare pump, let me know.... Bill in
Az.... and Peter too!!!!