Re: [IP]hand-check fad

Yeah, I remember at least 5 different residents, at University of Michigan
Motts Children's Hospital, when I was a kid having me put my hands together
in a prayer like position as hard as I could so that they could look for
"the space".  In my case I have always had space so I got a lot of knowingly

-- Sherry
dxd 8/80 age 4 pump 12/99 (you do the math)  :-)
Future Math Teacher