Re: [IP] mom cold and uncaring-NOT

This was also what happened to me.  My mother had taken me to four
different doctors in 1958.  By the time I got to Dr number five, a woman
just out of medical school who was a nurse before she went to medical
school, she did a test and immediately diagnosed me.  There was no
diabetes on either side of my parents' family and without the
persistence of my mother, I probably would have died.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted