[IP] re: IP- "ohh, sick"

Summer, sounds like you have the norwalk virus, which I had about 2 weeks ago.
Vomitted everything for 2 days straight.  Try little sips of gatorade or
ginger ale with sugar.  lots of rest.  If it is the norwalk virus it is
misery, but short lived.  Also I was told that 1) it is very contagious, just
from a handshake, counter ect.  Rigorous hand washing helps and 2) you are
still contagious up to 3 days after symptoms cease.  Mostly, sorry you are
sick.  Take good care of yourself and hope you feel better real soon.  serena,
pumping with "panacea" for 12 years