Re: [IP] glucose tablets..........

At 12:05 PM 2/7/03, you wrote:
>if you are unhappy with the cost of glucose tablets, try using lifesavers
>instead.  a pack of lifesavers costs less than 25 cents American and they
>WORK.
>
>lots of luck,
>
>  tom from nj

I prefer something much softer than lifesavers... I have nearly broken
teeth trying to get enough of them down in a hurry for a low.  Right now I
like the Fruit Punch glucose tabs (which I believe you can get at WalMart)
or Neccos which you can get at most grocery stores.  YMMV.

RoseLea
dxd 1963
pumping 2000