Re: [IP] Palm software (was Log books)

> To be fair, there are several decent programs out there for the PalmOS
> that are good.  I tried them all, and decided to write my own, Logbook
> DM (that Chris mentioned) because none were as easy to use as I
> wanted.  So, the strength Logbook DM has over the others is that is the
> fastest and easiest to log.  In fact, some have found it faster to use
> Logbook DM with their Tracker because it is still faster to manually re-
> log into Logbook DM than use the Tracker software.

if my word counts for anything, i downloaded the trial version of logbook
dm, and then purchased it, because it was just about exactly what i was
looking for.  it's easy to use, and the price was good.  the only thing i
wish it would do (and if it does, please let me know) is to transfer the
info back to the computer so i could print out the info for my doctors.

i'd recommend the DM Logbook to anyone.

liz - ottawa, and not being paid by anyone affiliated with DM Logbook.  ;)