RE: [IP] Palm software (was Log books)

Ryan...thanks for writing Logbook DM (for all of us). My boyfriend just
installed it on my Palm...loving it. He did have a difficult time with the
whole process though, something about the (PalmGear) site not accepting the
serial number off the back of my Palm. He did eventually succeed! He's great
like that...even bought me my Palm for Logbook DM and CalorieKing use.

To be fair, there are several decent programs out there for the PalmOS
that are good.  I tried them all, and decided to write my own, Logbook
DM (that Chris mentioned) because none were as easy to use as I
wanted.  Ryan Bruner