[IP] Treating Lows....

I've been reading what everyone uses for lows and it amazes me that people
use glucose tabs because they are so expensive and not the best tasting.
When I was first diagnosed almost 16 years ago, we (my mom and I) used
Lifesavers....but because they are so hard to chew, we switched to
Starburst.  So now it has been 15 years strong that I have used
Starbursts...easy to carry, easy to chew, cheap (buy them in bulk at Sam's!)
and taste good (even though now I look at them as medicine more than
anything).  They are about 4g of carbs each, which bring up my blood sugar
15 points with each and fairly quickly also.  Just my suggestion...I was
waiting to hear someone else mention this on IP(I tend to stay in the
background and just read!), but never did, so I thought I would give my two
cents worth on this subject.  Oh, I also like Mike and Ike's...and so I buy
a big ol' box of them every once and a while and keep them in a zip lock bag
in my nightstand for lows when sleeping.  Each Mike and Ike is 2g of carbs
and also bring up your blood sugar pretty quickly.

diagnosed 4/87, pumping since 4/02