Re: [IP] ohh, Sick!! - update!

 I called my nurse - she was off today I have her home phone but won't caall
yet. I did talk to my pump trainer/dietican (a pumper of 20+ years) she sahid to
lower basals a little but to keep a close eye on it to make sure I don't shoot
up, to keep checking for ketones and to drinks lots of apple juice, and if I
throw up more then 2 more times in the next hour or so I'd have to go to the
hospital, so I don't get to dehydrated.

 I was just low, and managed to get it back up to 4.7 and will keep sipping on
my apple juice, I have my clock set to go off every hour so I can test, my mom's
at work but is phone to check on me, and now I am back to bed.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm