Re: [IP] Paradigm stuff.. or 508?

     I was on 507 to 508 & then exchange program to paradigm. Hade problem
with paradigm( uncalled for highs ) but hade 507 that I purchased before &
everything went back to normal BS when i used 507.
       I spoke to customer service at MM & they were great & very responsive
to my problem. I sent paradigm back for 508 & received it the next day. Even
though I wasn"t happy with paradigm I"m very hppy with MiniMed. I will waite
till they solve ther problems with paradigm & then go with it.