Re: [IP] Log books

I use the EZManager program, of course it is not perfect, but it does mostly
what I would like, I just dont like the way it stores the info in my
computer, I like pie charts lol, they is prettier lol
Tami in Tucson

Tammy...do you use a specific program to store your readings on your
Palm Pilot?  I just got one and was wondering because I too want to use
it to store all my info.  Thanks in advance