Re: [IP] Can anyone help me?

>>>Sounds similar to the Norwalk virus.
A google search will bring lots of info.>>>

I'm doing more things to protect myself this year. My left hand is always
cold due to the Gortex loop inserted into my left forearm for dialysis runs.
I wear a glove on that hand when out - I have other ways of keeping it warm
while home. So, at church I have been wearing both gloves to shake hands
just to protect myself from those germy transfers. It seems to be helping.

When I feel like something is coming on, I usually think back 2-3 days prior
and what I did. It often turns out I went shopping, or to church, or
somewhere out in public.

Good health to all. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Living well really is the best revenge.