Re: [IP] Does anyone Not use a MM?

I believe we will start to see a trend where people pull away from MiniMed.
They aren't number one anymore. They've had too many problems and made bad
decisions with their new pumps. Just my opinion of course. But the
difference in the company from 1996 and 2003 is very noticeable. When this
(508) pump breaks for good and its warrantee ends, I will probably go to
one of the other pump companies. I'd never buy a paradigm.