[IP] Re: glucose tablets..............

>>>if you are unhappy with the cost of glucose tablets, try using lifesavers
instead.  a pack of lifesavers costs less than 25 cents American and they

But, beware of broken teeth due to the urge to get them into you fast. Those
of us who recall snarfing down the whole fridge know whereof I speak. I have
$2,000.00+ of crowns in my mouth due to those events with hard candies. I
now use the gum-droppy type orange slices (13g carbs each of Farrell's
brand). I double baggy them in my purse. They're soft, delicious, and no fat
involved. YMMV

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

If I had any SPAM, I would have SPAM and eggs, if I had any eggs. spam I
throw out ~ Ole Grampa Jef