[IP] Re: glucose tablets..............

>>>if you are unhappy with the cost of glucose tablets, try using lifesavers
instead.  a pack of lifesavers costs less than 25 cents American and they
WORK.>>>

But, beware of broken teeth due to the urge to get them into you fast. Those
of us who recall snarfing down the whole fridge know whereof I speak. I have
$2,000.00+ of crowns in my mouth due to those events with hard candies. I
now use the gum-droppy type orange slices (13g carbs each of Farrell's
brand). I double baggy them in my purse. They're soft, delicious, and no fat
involved. YMMV

@
Dialyzing since 7/8/02

If I had any SPAM, I would have SPAM and eggs, if I had any eggs. spam I
throw out ~ Ole Grampa Jef