Re: [IP] Does anyone Not use a MM?

I LOVE my Animus pump and my EZManager, I dont know how the heck I did it
for so long with out both of these awesome tools! I would not trade either
for anything right now! I have been pumping since Nov 1/02(so only 1 day
behind you)
Tami in Tucson
Hello I-P'ers,
It's 2am and I couldn't sleep, (no, I'm not low, that may or may not
keep me awake, unfortunately, after these many years) [dx'd 1957]  Just
reading up on all the mail and got to wondering how great a percentage
of yous guys use a MM pump and how many use anything else.  I hear so
many of you, both good and bad talking about your MM's and just a
handful of the other kinds.  Almost makes me wanna switch to be like all
the other kids!  I selected my Animas after MUCH analysis of websites,
brochures, articles, etc..  My DE suggested it was one of the easiest to
operate,  (I think she was concerned that I was not techno savvy enough
for a pump at my age anyway! 55!) but she didn't push any one brand
since she is certified to train for most of them.  I was a little leary
of a company that was so new to the market,  I'm not usually on the
cutting edge of anything.  However, the pump comparison chart on the IP
website helped a lot.  I haven't had any problems, but I haven't had it
for very long either. (started pumping 10/31/02  Ironic, huh, on
Halloween, the Day of Candy!)  So, here's hoping for a long and
un-problematic relationship with my 3 month old friend, Anna Mae. (Yes,
after hearing all your pump's names, I realized mine was probably
feeling unloved.  Everything else I own has a name, my red ford is Ruby,
my red ATV is Rojo, the green one is Verde.  So I looked her in the face
and she told me what her name was.)  Oh, and for your and my DE's
information, not only can I handle my pump, but I am now the proud owner
of a PDA running the Animas EZ Manager program and I am dyno-techno-mite!!!