[IP] ohh, Sick!!

 Well I think I officially have the flu! I woke up feeling like crap and did my
test thinking it was really high and it was 5.4 and I retested a half hour later
to see if I was dropping fast(that can make me feel sick) and it was still 5.4,
well I felt a little okish so I had a juice box and drove my mom to work( I need
the car today) I got her to work ok and did a few errands got home walk in the
door and barley made it to my bed! I think I felt fine in the car causeI knew I
couldn't get sick while driving. Well I've been moaning and groaning over a barf
bowl for the last hour and a half, I threw up quite a bit, now I'm reall worried
cause my sugar is 4.5 and I can't keep anything down. I'm sipping juice and
about to call my nurse to see if I should lower basals, had a trace of ketones,
so I don't want to stop insulin and get sicker !!

 First time sick on pump, first time sick in a LONG time. I've never thrown up
with normal blood sugars they were always high.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm