Re: [IP] Dex4 Watermelon Tabs

Meg said:
>Why are glucose tabs so expensive. $5.00 for 50 if
>you are lucky. That's $.10 a piece for a tablet of

I've never purchased glucose tabs - they are just an
expensive version of SWEET TARTS and SMARTEE'S.  I
hate the taste of both, so I don't snack on them and
the kids know they are mom's only.  Every store
carries them - even 7-Eleven, Circle K, etc.

Don't ask me the carb count.  I just know that three
rolls of Smartee's fixes me right up - very quickly.

-gail in denver
Consumer extraordinaire.

Do you Yahoo!?